Edinburgh: 2-Hour Nighttime Ghost Tour - Spanish Tour Guide
On this Spanish tour, follow your guide through the narrow streets of Edinburgh to hear about the city's chilling history of ghosts, murderers and witch hunts.
• Discover stories of witch hunts, murderers and ghosts
• Wander the narrow city streets at nightfall with a Spanish guide
• Visit a cemetery famous for its high levels of paranormal activity
• Meet the infamous ghost of Edinburgh Castle
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Professional guide service in Spanish of Viajarporescocia.com
- 2 hours tour
- Audiovisual projections
The weather in Scotland can be cold even in summer and on our trips there is always time for optional rides. So it is recommended to bring appropriate clothing and footwear for this type of travel.
- We recommend you bring suitable clothes for this type of trips. The climate in Scotland can be cold even in the middle of summer.
- Do not forget to bring appropriate, comfortable and waterproof footwear.
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. Exclusively in private service, the itinerary can be modified so that a wheelchair can be accessed.
Meeting Point Information
High Street 190, EH1 1QX Edinburgh, United Kingdom