For the whole family, group or to make new friends!
555 Miles / 894 Km
The Jewels of our Tour.
• EDINBURGH: Jaime's printing house and Holyrood palace (some locations)
• LALLYBROCH; MIDHOPE CASTLE (optional entry)
• GLEN COE; introduction to chapters and various scenes.
• FORT WILLIAM
• CULLODEN MOOR BATTLEFIELD
• LINLITHGOW PALACE (admission included)
• FORT AUGUSTUS
• HOUSE OF THE DUKE OF SANDRINGHAM; HOPETOUN HOUSE: (optional entrance)
• LAKE NESS
• DOLMEN OF TIME
• GLASGOW: various locations: Hospital des Anges, Harvard, cathedral, etc.
• LAKE TULLA
• CULROSS (Geillis village in various chapters and scenes)
• CALEDONIAN CANAL
• BLACKNESS CASTLE (admission included)
• HIGHLAND FOLK MUSEUM: representing house scenes in the series
• GARDENS OF DRUMMOND CASTLE: like Versailles (optional entrance)
• FALKLAND (Inverness at Outlander)
• LOCH KATRINA
• B´ONESS & KINNEIL TRAIN STATION
• DOUNE CASTLE; Mackenzie Castle (admission included)
• GLENFINNAN VIADUCT
• DALWHINNIE WHISKEY DISTILLERY (optional entrance)
• URQUHART CASTLE (admission included)
• THREE SISTERS MOUNTAINS
• LUSS & LAGO LOMOND
• Detailed itinerary before the start of the Tour.
All the activities and visits indicated are included in our closed price, in this way the only expenses you have to add are your travel and flight insurance.
Given the special characteristics and flexibility of this wonderful Tour program based and created in Outlander locations, we exceptionally leave out of the price some of the tickets to be chosen and purchased by the client at the time of the visit.
Average tickets can cost up to £ 10 per person. See at the visiting points which ones are included in the price and which are not. We will visit all the places equally.
• TOUR OF 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS.
• ACCOMMODATIONS IN DOUBLE SUITE WITH 3/4 STAR PRIVATE BATHROOM.
• 3 COMPLETE SCOTTISH BREAKFAST.
• COMFORTABLE MID-HIGH RANGE VEHICLE.
• LOCAL GUIDE AND DRIVER SERVICES IN ENGLISH.
• EXPLANATIONS, ACCOMPANIMENT AND GENERAL CULTURAL INFORMATION OF THE GUIDE.
• VISITS AND INDICATED ACTIVITIES.
• ALSO WE PICK UP AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTELS.
Option to include dinners.
• Travel or personal insurance (mandatory)
• Own purchases or not described in the included section.
• Personal assistant or porter service. (Our guides always ready to help).
• Option 1: accommodation; 3/4 star double suite hotels near or in the centre of the town.
• Option 2: accommodation; 3-star double-suite B&B further away from the town centre.
Note regarding accommodation: the substantial difference is in the services offered by the type of accommodation and the distance from the town centre. The type of room is always en suite with private bathroom and full breakfast included. It may vary in terms of "Hotel", "B&B" or "Guest House", depending on availability and in advance with which you book your Tour, Vacation or services. In both options, we will drop you off and pick you up at the accommodation itself.
Open dinner service provided for your comfort, to choose from the restaurant menu.
Price: supplement of 30 pounds per adult and 25 children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative). To choose from the restaurant menu up to these amounts. Above them, the client will pay the difference directly at the premises.
In Option 1 normally our selection of restaurants is in the same hotel or close to it, depending on our great selection of regulars in each location and their availability.
In Option 2, given that in B&B we also include full breakfast but usually do not have restaurant service, this same selection will be close to your great accommodation within a radius of about 10 minutes on foot.
• Individual suite: add to the price or £ 30 per night in Option 2 and £ 50 per night in Option 1.
• 5-star luxury accommodation: increase depending on requirements.
• Personalized tours: + 15% before discounts and taxes.
• Airport transfers: if not included + £ 15 per adult / children under 16 years free. Prices per trip.
• Recommended minimum age for children: 5 years. More young people consult.
• Children under 5 years: not recommended, under the responsibility of the parents and option only available in Private Tours. Children will travel for free if there are places available and the Tour meets the conditions for them. They will sleep in a shared room with at least one adult in their family. Meals not included. One child under 5 per family is free, from the second the price corresponding to "Children between 5 and 15 years old" will be applied. Consult.
• Up to 18 years old: it is necessary to come accompanied by at least one adult.
• Dinners: possibility of hiring or not this service for a value of up to 30 GBP from 16 years of age and up to 25 Pounds for children under 16, per person and night (not cumulative).
• Historic Edinburgh Walking Tour Pack: most of our programs include this day with entrance to Edinburgh Castle, plus a visit to the underground city, ghost bus tour and other guided tours. If it is not included in the chosen program, there is the possibility of adding this day. Prices on our website.
• It is possible to choose the lowest price applicable to each person even within a group.
• Routes: super studied, optimized and selected to enjoy the spectacular landscapes. In the event of major causes outside our company such as extreme weather and impassable works or other unavoidable events, our guide will decide an alternative route of equal beauty as far as possible.
• Accommodation: at “ScotlandTrips International” our selection of usual accommodation is above the average in the same rating scales that other companies offer. The two options are subject to availability and options of the beautiful towns to visit. Especially in wonderful Scotland, our B&B and Guest House selection are at the same level of quality and comfort within our excellent selection, being able to be even more comfortable than a hotel, although a hotel offers more services such as a restaurant or bar. Depending on the availability on the dates of the contracted services, the accommodation may be located at a greater or lesser distance from the local centre or even in the closest locations with availability, without thereby stopping any content of the program or itinerary, therefore, the longer the reservation is in advance, the better the conditions and situation of the accommodation, as is usual in the tourism sector due to the supply, demand and dates.
• Possibility of 5-star luxury accommodation and personalized tours: see supplements.
• Baggage: unless otherwise notified, it is allowed to bring one cabin or medium-size suitcase per person. Since we usually operate to improve the quality and attention of our services in vehicles or minibuses, space for suitcases is limited and we operate under safety and weight regulations.
• DNI or Passport: it is necessary to send us this document for reservations and show it to the Guide for security reasons.
• Travel Insurance: it is mandatory to have your travel insurance up to date, it is very economical and can cover any eventuality. It is also recommended that in the unforeseen event that you have to cancel the trip due to any eventuality that may happen to you, this section covers you. Our company has all the relevant insurance.
With everything prepared and in order, you are ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation with our company, we are waiting for you!
For all bookings of day tours, a minimum of 24 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice, no refund is given.
For all bookings of multi-day and custom private tours, a minimum of 72 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 72 hours' notice, no refund is given*
*Note that in the event the client requests a refund for any reason, Tour Desk reserves the right to charge a 3% administration fee to cover costs incurred.
Cancellation and refund requests need to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
DNI or Passport: